The With These Rings jewelry studio is nestled in the heart of downtown Port Townsend, on the Olympic Peninsula. I cannot wait for you to make our sweet Victorian seaport town a memorable piece of your story together as a couple. Whether you plan a ring-making day trip or a weekend getaway, With These Rings is proud to offer a fresh and memorable experience. Located just a ferry ride and scenic drive from Seattle, there is so much to see and do around Port Townsend.
Below I have listed just a few ideas for you:
Stay the Night
- Chevy Chase Beach Cabins: Adorable cottages with a private beach, they even give you a bucket and shovel for clamming!
- Ravenscroft Inn: Historic bed and breakfast in uptown Port Townsend.
- The Bishop Victorian Hotel: Right in the heart of downtown Port Townsend.
- The Old Consulate Inn: Victorian bed and breakfast with a three course breakfast!
- There are quite a few hotels in town and of course lots of options on Airbnb.
Eat, Drink & Be Merry
- Fountain Cafe: Intimate and delicious, a perfect spot for a romantic dinner after your workshop
- Hanazono: Delicious sushi and noodles.
- Sirens: Classic pub with great food and a view.
- Sweet Laurette: Farm-to-table French bistro & patisserie. My favorite breakfast spot.
- Hill Bottom Pie: Pizza and pies or delicious soups and salad. Hearty, fresh, and local.
- Pippa's Real Tea: A modern tea house, sweet treats, light lunches and a dog friendly courtyard!
- Quench: Go for the Sunday mimosa brunch or a sunset dinner.
- Lehani's: Downtown deli with local ingredients.
- Farmers Market: Support our local farmers!
- Cellar Door: Delicious cocktails, live music, and a real film photo booth.
- Pourhouse: Craft beer and cider with the best view in town. Plus bocce ball and a fire pit out in the yard.
- Admiralty Distillers: Local brandy distillery open for tastings on Saturdays.
- Propolis Brewing: Seasonal herbal ales, truly local and delicious.
- Velocity: Dedicated to brewing you some of the finest specialty coffees available on the Olympic Peninsula.
- Better Living Through Coffee: Fair-trade, organic, locally roasted, waterfront coffee and lunch.
- Elevated Ice Cream: Yum!
- Finnriver Farm & Cidery: Visit their amazing tasting room and cider garden. Check out different local food vendors and live music on the weekends.
- Alpenfire Cider: European style cider tastings just off of Discovery Bay.
- Eagelmount Wine and Cider: With wine and cider you can't go wrong.
- The ReCyclery: This nonprofit is the perfect place to rent a bike to explore the town.
- PS Express: Whale watching around the Puget Sound.
- Soak on the Sound: Private salt water tubs, sauna and massage.
- The Rose Theater: Catch a movie at this sweet historic spot. Their chandelier studded Startlight Room is my favorite spot for a movie and a cocktail. Doors open 45 mins before the feature starts, go early to pick out your favorite cozy couch and if your hungry you can order from their small plate menu and/or full bar. Lots of great local options on the menu.
Just Outside of Town
- Farms Reach Cafe: Great local cafe in Chimacum, the perfect stop on your way into town for a coffee or a bite to eat.
- Wheel-In-Motor Movie Drive In: Double features in the woods.
- Chimacum Corner Farmstand: Planning to cook your own dinner while your in town? You'll find the best ingredients here.
- Marrowstone Vineyards: Wine tasting and art gallery, it is a little further out but definitely worth the trip.
Hiking & Camping
- Fort Worden State Park
- Point Wilson Trail
- Fort Townsend State Park
- Olympic National Forest
- Trails at Hurricane Ridge
- Gray Wolf River Trail