With These Rings
With These Rings is a jewelry studio that offers you the unique opportunity to make your own wedding bands through private instruction. Washington jeweler, Stephanie Selle, will work by your side to ensure that you create heirloom quality rings. By making each others rings they will become rich with love and memories, in a way that store bought rings never can.
- Basic rings can be made in about 3-5 hours
- Many couples leave with their rings on the day of their session
- The average price range for a set of 14k gold rings is $950- $1,700.
- We work with 100% recycled metals sourced from an USA based, eco-conscious refinery. (learn more about your metal options)
- Our DIY jewelry studio is very different from a jewelry store, there are no salespeople or display cases.
- You can expect to work in a private, casual atmosphere at a jeweler's bench with tools that are lightly covered in gold dust.
You can break for lunch during your ring making session, there are several great spots to grab a bite in walking distance. (Learn more about Port Townsend)
Stephanie began her career in jewelry by apprenticing with a jeweler in her hometown of Wilmington, DE. She went on to study jewelry in college and received her BFA in metals from the University of the Arts in Philadelphia, PA. After college Stephanie moved to Seattle where she started her own line of jewelry, while continuing to work for other jewelers. In 2010 she became a jewelry instructor at North Seattle College where she fell in love with teaching. In 2012 she found a way to combine her passion of teaching with her appreciation of beautifully handcrafted heirlooms and has focused on With These Rings ever since.
How it started
"When my husband and I got married I knew that I wanted our rings to be handmade and meaningful. My husband suggested that we make each others. As a jeweler and teacher I was up for the challenge. Leading up to our wedding, there were a few times that I caught Brandt admiring his handy-work and touching up the finish on my ring. Making each others rings became such a special memory in preparing for our big day. Now when I look at my ring finger I see more then a symbol of our commitment, I also see the love and effort that we put into making our rings.
After our wedding I thought about what a rare opportunity it was for us to be able to make each others rings and I wanted to offer it to other couples. I would love to invite you to my studio to make your own bands. I am looking forward to hearing from you about your story and ring ideas!"