STAY THE NIGHT
- Chevy Chase Beach Cabins: Adorable cottages with a private beach, they even give you a bucket and shovel for clamming!
- The Bishop Victorian Hotel: Right in the heart of downtown Port Townsend.
- The Old Consulate Inn: Victorian bed and breakfast with a three course breakfast!
- Ravenscroft Inn: Historic bed and breakfast in uptown Port Townsend.
- The ReCyclery: This local nonprofit is the perfect place to rent a bike to explore the town.
- PS Express: Whale watching around the Puget Sound.
- Soak on the Sound: Private salt water tubs, sauna and massage.
- The Rose Theater: Catch a movie at this sweet historic spot. Their Startlight Room theater has a dinner menu, a full bar, and super cozy couches.
HIKING & CAMPING
- Fort Worden State Park
- Point Wilson Trail
- Fort Townsend State Park
- Olympic National Forest
- Trails at Hurricane Ridge
- Gray Wolf River Trail
EAT, DRINK & BE MERRY
- Fountain Cafe: Intimate and delicious, a perfect spot for a romantic dinner after your workshop
- Hanazono: Delicious sushi and noodles.
- Sirens: Classic pub with great food and a view.
- Sirens Seafood Bar: Just downstairs from the pub this new spot has the same view and delicious seafood with a casual atmosphere.
- Quench: Go for the Sunday Mimosa Brunch!
- Lehani's: Downtown deli with local ingredients.
- Sweet Laurette: Farm-to-table French bistro & patisserie. My favorite breakfast spot.
- Owl Spirt Cafe: Casual neighborhood cafe serving all local food and fresh juice.
- Pourhouse: Craft beer and cider with the best view in town. Plus bocce ball and a fire pit out in the yard.
- Propolis Brewing: Seasonal herbal ales, truly local and delicious.
- Velocity: Delicious coffee with a beautiful view
- Better Living Through Coffee: Fair-trade, organic, locally roasted, waterfront coffee and lunch.
- Pippa's Real Tea: A modern tea house, treats sweet treats, light lunches and a dog friendly courtyard!
- The Boiler Room: Coffee, live music and so much more.
- Cellar Door: Delicious cocktails, live music, and a real film photo booth.
- Elevated Ice Cream: Yum!
JUST OUTSIDE OF TOWN
- Farms Reach Cafe: Great local cafe in Chimacum, the perfect stop on your way into town for a coffee or a bite to eat.
- Wheel-In-Motor Movie Drive In: Double feature in the woods.
- Chimacum Corner Farmstand: Planning to cook your own dinner while your in town? You'll find the best ingredients here.
- Admiralty Distillers: Local brandy distillery open for tastings on Saturdays.
- Marrowstone Vineyards: Wine tasting and art gallery, it is a little further out but definitely worth the trip.